A graduate of Harvard Law School, Ms. Ballard handles the full range of employees’ concerns — from executive contracts to claims for wage theft and workplace fairness. Her clients include skilled, clerical, and hourly workers, retirees, CEOs, and professionals, of all ages and circumstances. Her cases include class and collective actions, administrative proceedings, individual litigation and negotiations, and consultations. The common question is what is the goal and how can it best be accomplished.
- BA Harvard University
- JD Harvard Law School
- Best Law Firms of Philadelphia Regional Tier 1 Recognition, Employment Law, 2019.
- Adviser for American Law Institute’s Restatement (Third) of Employment Law: 2002 until publication in 2014
- Best Lawyers in America – Pennsylvania, Labor and Employment 2012- present
- Pennsylvania SuperLawyers (including Top 100 in Philadelphia), 2006-present
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, Best Lawyers in America (Labor and Employment) 1997-Present
- Top Rated Lawyer in Labor and Employment, 2013
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms,” 2013
- Philadelphia Magazine “Top Attorneys in Pennsylvania,” 2012
- Philadelphia Magazine “Top 50 Women Attorneys in Pennsylvania,” 2010